North DeKalb Health Center
To speed up your visit to our office, or to update any information on file, please download forms needed for the specific service you are looking for and complete it before you arrive. Please remember to bring your insurance card and photo ID with you.
Thank you for using North DeKalb Health Center for your healthcare. We look forward to seeing you.
We will not file a claim on your behalf directly to private insurance company. We provide receipts if you would like to file claim to your insurance company. Some of our service fees are on a sliding scale basis. Unless arrangements have been made in advance, payments and any outstanding balances are expected at the time of service. Self-Pay: If you do not have medical insurance, you will be considered a Self-Pay patient. Self –Pay patients must pay for the medical services they receive from us at the time of the visit. Sliding Scale can be applicable for some services based on your income. We accept: CASH, CHECK (only from banks located in Georgia), VISA, etc.
Medical records are kept confidential. We will not release any of your medical information without first obtaining a signed authorization from you. We will release the records or part of them only if you give us written authorization.
Information regarding medical records can be obtained by calling our main office number: (770) 454-1144
What You Can Expect From Us
- To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate
- To be treated with respect, dignity and to be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions
- To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given
- Expect that teaching materials will be provided in a manner you can understand
- To receive care without discrimination due to race, age, sex or religion
- To communicate your complaints to the administrative assistant and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service.
Personal Health Services
Health Check-up for Infant and Children
- Health Checks are by appointment only. We provide well-child services for PeachCare for Kids members under 19 and Medicaid member under 21. There is a prepayment of $50 for self- pay clients prior to being seen and/or sliding scale application.
- Nurses will thoroughly examine your child or teen and give needed shots according to immunization schedule.
Call 770-454-1144 for more information.
- Employment health check-up, foster care physicals, college physicals.
- We provides a system of support for families with children from ages birth to age 5 years, if the child is at risk call 770-454-1144 for more information.
- Walk-in clinic for childhood immunization.
- Please bring the most current immunizations record.
School (Hearing and Vision /Dental Screening)
- Walk-in clinic for back to school
- Walk in services for adult immunizations
- TB Testing (PPD)
- Walk-in clinic for pregnancy test.
- There is a $50 prepayment for services.
- WIC referral
- An appointment for Prenatal Case Management
- Medicaid application (Please bring with your birth certificate, U.S. passport or naturalization certification, 194/Green card)
Annual Women’s Pap smear
Prenatal Case Management
- To improve birth outcomes by assisting pregnant Medicaid eligible women in gaining access to needed medical nutritional, social, educational other services.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Walk-in clinic for STD evaluation/treatment and HIV testing
- Fees are based on income using a sliding scale. You will be asked to pay $50 prepayment before service.
Immunization Outreach Service
- Our staff will come to your business or facilities and provide seasonal flu shots.
- We can provide; Seasonal Influenza, Pneumonia, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Td/TdaP and TB skin test for your business or facility. Contact 678-475-4357 for more information.
When you travel internationally it is always bets to educate yourself on all aspects of your trip. Our clinical staff is well trained to understand the current health risks associated with any travel destination outside the United States. The North DeKalb Health Center offers full Travel Clinic Services that will increase your chances of a healthier and safer trip. These services include; travel assessment, travel immunizations, and written prescriptions. The type of prescriptions we provide are, malaria prevention medication, altitude sickness, and treatment of travelers diarrhea.
- These services can be obtained by scheduling an appointment with our travel clerk. Please call (770) 454-1144 ext. 4350 for your appointment or additional information.
- Walk-in services are available based on travel nurses availability.
If needed, North DeKalb Health Center can come to your business or facility and provide travel information services. For additional information, please call (770) 454-1144.
To assist in serving you more efficiently, please download and print the following documents below (PDF format). After completion please sign and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Please print out the registration form, consent form and medical questionnaire, fill in the blanks and sign.
- Please read the online Notice of Privacy Practice (HIPPA).
We are also pleased to inform you that our Travel Clinic is now participating in a National Travel Clinic Research Consortium (Global TravEpinet: Global Travlers). Through this link, you can enter the information we will need during your visit, it should take about 5-10 minutes to complete. Please select the location site as North DeKalb Health and remember to bring your confirmation number to your visit.
All information entered in the Global TravEpi network will be protected by the HIPPA policy and will not be shared with other entities. Researchers will not be able to indentify your personal information
Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
The Breast and Cervical Cancer Program was established to provide screening and follow-up services to low income, uninsured/underinsured women throughout the state of Georgia because “Early Detection Saves Lives”.
Basic Eligibility for Breast Test & More:
- Women 50-64 years of age
- Women 40-49
- With a family history of breast cancer (mother, sister, aunt) experiencing problems
- DeKalb County Resident
- Uninsured or Underinsured
- Income less than 200% of poverty:
- Contact us at 770-454-1144 for questions
(Cleaning, extractions, and fillings)
Contact 678-475-4341 for questions and appointment scheduling
WIC & Nutritional Services
The Call Center 404-508-7777 will give you a date and time for a WIC certification visit. At this visit, proof of income, residence, and ID must be provided for each applicant. Once the applicant has been determined income eligible, a nutrition assessment, conducted by a Nutritionist, will establish each applicant’s nutritional status. Eligibility will be declared the day of the visit.
To help speed your visit with our STD Clinic, you may download and print the following documents fill them out, sign where appropriate then bring them with you: