DECATUR, Ga. – To aid in the COVID-19 response and to facilitate physical distancing, the DeKalb County Board of Health will shift to providing essential public health services.
Beginning Monday, March 30, the following services will be offered at specific locations only, from 8:15 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Babies Can’t Wait, Children First and Children’s Medical Services: Consultations with clients via telephone only.
- Dental Clinic: Only emergencies will be seen at the T.O. Vinson Health Center and will require calling in advance.
- Family Planning: No clinic appointments. Birth control will be called in to the pharmacy of your choice.
- High-Risk Infant Clinic: Available at the North DeKalb and T.O. Vinson health centers.
- Immunization Clinic: Available at the Clifton Springs, North DeKalb and T.O. Vinson health centers.
- Pregnancy Care Management: Available at the Clifton Springs and T.O. Vinson health centers.
- Ryan White Clinic: Please call in advance before coming to the clinic.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Clinic: Available at the Clifton Springs, North DeKalb and T.O. Vinson health centers.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic: Available at the T.O. Vinson health center.
- Vital Records: The office will be closed to the public. Birth and death certificates are available online at dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Clinic: WIC Voucher pickup and recertification will be available via drive-thru only at the Tucker WIC office.
The East DeKalb and North DeKalb Health Center will temporarily close. Staff will be shifted to other health centers.
The Board of Health has also established a COVID-19 call center to provide information related to risks, prevention, symptoms, isolation, community resources and testing.
Currently, only English-speaking operators are available. Additional languages will be available soon. The call center is open from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday. To contact our call center, call (404) 294-3700, Option 1. To access all other clinics, Board of Health programs and services, please select Option 2.