DECATUR, Ga. – The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold its regularly scheduled meeting via teleconference on May 27, beginning at 3 p.m.
Public access to the teleconference can be established by calling:
301-715-8592, Conference ID 998-2542-0190, Password: 117835
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- The approval of minutes from the Apr. 15 meeting
- The approval of minutes from the May 4 budget committee meeting
- Approval of the Proposed FY2022 Budget
- The District Health Director’s Report for March-April 2021
- Service and Retirement Awards
- The Board of Heath’s current financial status report
- Public Comments
- Board Comments
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting
India Dyer at 404-294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director,
DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, Ga. 30031.