DECATUR, Ga. – The next meeting of the DeKalb County Board of Health is scheduled for Thursday, November 21, in the Bohan Auditorium, located in the Richardson Health Center at 445 Winn Way, Decatur. The meeting will begin at 3:00 p.m. The public is invited to attend.
Agenda items for the meeting include:
- The approval of minutes from previous meetings;
- The District Health Director’s Report, including service awards and retirements;
- Review of approved contracts to include agreements with Empowerment Resource Center, Amendment #2; Someone Cares, Inc., Amendment #2; and Positive Impact Health, Amendment #2;
- Contracts for consideration, to include agreement with DeKalb County Cooperative Extension, Amendment #1; agreement with DeKalb County School District, Amendment #1; agreement with Someone Cares, Contract Year Ending December 31, 2022; agreement with Positive Impact Health Centers, Contract Year Ending December 31, 2022; agreement with Empowerment Resources, Contract Year Ending December 31, 2022; agreement with Sprint Print; agreement with Johnson Controls and;
- The Board of Heath’s current financial status report.
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at (404) 294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director, DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, GA 30031.