East DeKalb Health Center
2277 S. Stone Mountain-Lithonia Road, Lithonia, GA 30058
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Map & directions
SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
All clients and visitors must:
- wear a mask
- get their temperature checked with a thermal temperature scanner
- complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire
We will accept walk-ins based on availability. For a quicker visit, call (770) 484-2600 to schedule your appointment.
You may not bring additional people to your visit unless you have a physical or mental limitation, need an interpreter, or are a parent or guardian accompanying a child. We will allow 1 visitor per client.
To prepare for your visit:
- download and complete the required forms
- bring your insurance card and photo ID
Thank you for choosing East DeKalb Health Center for your healthcare.
Some of our service fees are on a sliding scale basis. Unless arrangements have been made in advance, payments and any outstanding balances are expected at the time of service.
Self-Pay: If you do not have medical insurance, you will be considered a Self-Pay patient. Self –Pay patients must pay for the medical services they receive from us at the time of the visit. Sliding Scale can be applicable for some services based on your income. We accept CASH, CHECK (only from banks located in Georgia), VISA, etc.
Medical records are kept confidential. We will not release any of your medical information without first obtaining a signed authorization from you. We will release the records or part of them only if you give us written authorization.
Information regarding medical records can be obtained by calling our main office number: 770.484.2600
What You Can Expect From Us
- To expect services to be professional, timely and appropriate
- To be treated with respect, dignity and to be informed of your care needs to make appropriate decisions
- To have your records kept confidential except when consent has been given
- Expect that teaching materials will be provided in a manner you can understand
- To receive care without discrimination due to race, age, sex or religion
- To communicate your complaints to the administrative assistant and expect to receive follow-up without negative repercussions or changes in service.
Personal Health Services
- COVID-19 Vaccines (ages 12 and older)
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will help keep you and your family safe and healthy.
- All COVID-19 vaccines are free.
- You don’t need an appointment, ID, proof of citizenship or health insurance.
- A parent or guardian must accompany their 12 – 17-year-old.
- Call (770) 484-2600 for more information.
- Health Check (Medicaid insurance accepted)
- College/employment/foster care physicals
- Childhood immunization
- Adult immunization
- TB screening (PPD)
- Women, infants & children (WIC)
- Pregnancy testing
- Presumptive eligibility for Right from the Start Medicaid
- Prenatal case management
- Birth control supplies and counseling
- Pap smears and breast exams
- HIV/AIDS (counseling and testing)
Walk-in clinic for STD evaluation/treatment and HIV testing Monday thru Friday, 8:15 am – 5:00 pm. If you need to be seen later than 4:00 p.m. please talk to our staff to make sure we are still accepting patients for the day.
- Sports Physicals
- Minor illnesses
To help speed your visit with our STD Clinic, you may download and print the following documents fill them out, sign where appropriate then bring them with you:
- Title X Family Planning Services
- Walk-in clinic for family planning services
- The cost of your service is based on your income and family size (sliding fee scale)
- All services are confidential
- Services are available Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Contact us at 770-484-2600 for questions
To help speed your visit at our Title X Family Planning Clinic, you may download and print the following documents (PDF format,) fill them out, sign where appropriate then bring them with you:
Speed Up Your Visit
To help speed your visit at the East DeKalb Health Center, you may download and print the following documents (PDF format,) fill them out, sign where appropriate then bring them with you: