Client Eligibility Requirements for the RWECC enrollment
Documents needed for Ryan White Early Care Eligibility Enrollment:
- Insurance: Some private insurances are accepted, as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
- Proof of Identification photo: (supply one of the following) current driver’s license, official state ID, passport, ID from a correctional facility, current military ID, I-94 with photo, work or school ID.
- The client must have a verified HIV positive diagnosis. (supply one of the following) the positive confirmatory result, medical provider diagnosis, presumptive diagnosis based upon lab results or positive outreach result. Please also bring any medical therapies prescribed by a medical provider.
- The client must provide documentation of primary residence within the 20 county EMA (Eligible Metropolitan Area). (Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Rockdale, Spalding, and Walton).
- Proof of Residency: (supply one of the following ) current driver’s license with address, official state ID that includes the current address, certificate of residence/address, rent receipts, utility bill with current address, a notarized statement from the landlord, or current lease.
- Income Qualification (Client Gross income cannot be more than 300% of the current Federal Poverty Level (FPL). Clients must submit proof of income and income cannot exceed $32, 670. 00.
- Documentation or proof of income is required for all clients: (supply one of the following) (Social Security award letter current year, Copy of Social Security check, Bank statements showing automatic deposit of Social Security check, Pay Stubs, year-end 1099, W2 tax form from employer, Federal Income tax return, unemployment insurance income, alimony, child support, self employment income, Department of Labor, or a notarized letter from person providing income, food, housing).
Re-certification of residency is required every six months and verification of income is updated monthly to ensure continued Ryan White Early Care eligibility.