The Dental Health Program provides education and clinical services throughout DeKalb County. The goal is to promote good oral health.
Clinical services are available to:
- children starting at age 1
- Pregnant Women
- Persons referred by other DeKalb Board of Health’s program
The Board of Health’s dental fees are similar to those in private practice. However, fees may be reduced based on household income. Payment is expected at the time of service. Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids clients are welcome.
The dental primary prevention program offers education, screenings and dental sealants at schools and other community sites.
The U.S. Surgeon General’s Seven steps to a Bright Smile
A smile can last a lifetime – if you take care of it.
Follow these easy steps to keep teeth and gums strong and healthy.
- Brush teeth and gums with fluoride toothpaste, and floss at least twice a day, especially after eating breakfast and before bedtime.
- Visit the dentist regularly.
- Limit the number of times you eat snacks each day… and remember to practice healthy eating and get plenty of calcium.
Photos from our Annual Quiz Bowl (coming soon)
T.O. Vinson Health Center Dental Clinic: 404-508-7890
For more information or an appointment, contact the clinic nearest you:
- Clifton Springs Health Center Dental Clinic – 404 244-4410
- East DeKalb Health Center Dental Clinic – 770 484-2623
- North DeKalb Health Center Dental clinic – 770 454-1144 x4341