COVID-19 DAILY UPDATES
All Georgia Residents Age 16 and Over are Eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine
To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, click here or call (888) 457-0186.
For COVID-19 vaccine information, click here or call (888) 357-0169.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have recommended that the United States pause the use of Johnson and Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. Until given clearance, the DeKalb County Board of Health’s COVID-19 vaccination sites will be administering the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, which are 2-shot series vaccines.
DEKALB COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH ESSENTIAL SERVICES DURING COVID-19
- All health centers are open. Please call before coming to your local health center to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be accepted on a limited basis.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Clinic: WIC voucher pickup available at all health centers. We offer a drive-thru voucher pick-up at the Tucker WIC office. For voucher re-certification, please call (404) 508-7777 before coming. All WIC services are available between 8:15 a.m until 5 p.m. for all health centers.
- Vital Records: This office is open to the public. Birth and death certificates are available online at dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/.
- Ryan White Clinic: Please call before coming to the clinic.
The following services are offered via telephone consultation only:
- Babies Can't Wait
- Children First
- Children's Medical Service
We are the 2nd health department in Georgia to obtain this honor.
Environmental Health Issue
Report an environmental concern in your community.
Men's Health Clinic
Our new clinic offers evening hours for uninsured and under-insured men.
Tucker WIC Clinic
Our newest WIC clinic that offers a Drive-thru voucher pickup