Our COVID-19 Call Center hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Call (404) 294-3700, option 1.
Nuestras horas de operación del Centro de atención telefónica de COVID-19 son de lunes a viernes de 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. y sábado de 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Llame al (404) 294-3700, opción 1.
HOURS OF OPERATION
BrandsMart USA Parking Lot
5000 Motors Industrial Way
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Former Sam’s Club Parking Lot
2994 Turner Hill Rd
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church
1879 Glenwood Ave. SE
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
DeKalb County Board of Health Essential Services During COVID-19
- All health centers are open. Please call before coming to your local health center to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be accepted on a limited basis.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Clinic: WIC voucher pickup available via drive-thru only at the Tucker WIC office. For voucher re-certification, please call (404) 508-7777 before coming to the Tucker WIC clinic.
- Vital Records:The office will be closed to the public. Birth and death certificates are available online at dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/.
- Ryan White Clinic: Please call before coming to the clinic.
The following services are offered via telephone consultation only:
- Babies Can't Wait
- Children First
- Children's Medical Service
We are the 2nd health department in Georgia to obtain this honor.
Environmental Health Issue
Report an environmental concern in your community.
Men's Health Clinic
Our new clinic offers evening hours for uninsured and under-insured men.
Tucker WIC Clinic
Our newest WIC clinic that offers a Drive-thru voucher pickup