DeKalb County Board of Health Essential Services During COVID-19
- All health centers are open. Call to schedule an appointment before you go to your local health center. We will accept walk-ins on a limited basis.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Clinic
- For WIC services, go to any health center location Monday to Friday, from 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For WIC voucher pickup, go to any health center location. For drive-thru WIC voucher pick-up, go to the Tucker WIC Office.
- For WIC voucher re-certification, call (404) 508-7777 before going to the health center.
- Vital Records:
- The Office of Vital Records is open. Visit dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/ for birth and death certificates.
- Ryan White Clinic:
- Call before going to the clinic.
- Babies Can't Wait Program:
- We offer services by phone, WebEx telemedicine, and in-person (on a limited basis).
- Children First Program:
- We offer services by phone and WebEx telemedicine.
- Children's Medical Service Program:
- We offer services by phone.
We are the 2nd health department in Georgia to obtain this honor.
Environmental Health Issue
Report an environmental concern in your community.
Men's Health Clinic
Our new clinic offers evening hours for uninsured and under-insured men.
Tucker WIC Clinic
Our newest WIC clinic that offers a Drive-thru voucher pickup
News and Press Releases
Board of Health Announces Labor Day Weekend HoursAugust 31, 2021
Valenciano Named New DeKalb District Health DirectorAugust 30, 2021
Doraville MARTA Vaccination Site Closing Saturday for Stonecrest EventAugust 25, 2021
DeKalb Adds Four COVID-19 Vaccination Sites to Mobile RotationAugust 20, 2021