COVID-19 DAILY UPDATES
BOARD OF HEALTH CONTINUES SECOND DOSE MODERNA VACCINATION FOR INDIVIDUALS AFFECTED BY LAST WEEK’S WEATHER-RELATED SHIPMENT DELAY
As a result of this delay, second dose Moderna vaccinations, scheduled for February 17, 2021, through February 23, 2021, at our vaccination sites in Doraville and Stonecrest, will need to be rescheduled. Individuals with appointments are being contacted via email and phone regarding this situation and informed of their new appointment date once the vaccine becomes available.
Also, we will be honoring all appointments scheduled for February 22, 2021 through February 26, 2021.
DEKALB COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH ESSENTIAL SERVICES DURING COVID-19
- All health centers are open. Please call before coming to your local health center to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be accepted on a limited basis.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Clinic: WIC voucher pickup available at all health centers. We offer a drive-thru voucher pick-up at the Tucker WIC office. For voucher re-certification, please call (404) 508-7777 before coming. All WIC services are available between 8:15 a.m until 5 p.m. for all health centers.
- Vital Records: This office is open to the public. Birth and death certificates are available online at dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/.
- Ryan White Clinic: Please call before coming to the clinic.
The following services are offered via telephone consultation only:
- Babies Can't Wait
- Children First
- Children's Medical Service
We are the 2nd health department in Georgia to obtain this honor.
Environmental Health Issue
Report an environmental concern in your community.
Men's Health Clinic
Our new clinic offers evening hours for uninsured and under-insured men.
Tucker WIC Clinic
Our newest WIC clinic that offers a Drive-thru voucher pickup