COVID-19 DAILY UPDATES
All Georgia Residents Age 16 and Over May Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
If you want to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, click here or call (888) 457-0186.
If you want COVID-19 vaccine information, click here or call (888) 357-0169.
Georgia has paused use of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). We will only offer the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines until further notice.
Go to the nearest hospital quickly if you have received the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine within the past 3 weeks and you have the following symptoms:
- severe headache
- abdominal pain (chest or stomach pain)
- leg pain
- shortness of breath
DeKalb County Board of Health Essential Services During COVID-19
- All health centers are open. Call to schedule an appointment before you go to your local health center. We will accept walk-ins on a limited basis.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Clinic
- For WIC services, go to any health center location Monday to Friday, from 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For WIC voucher pickup, go to any health center location. For drive-thru WIC voucher pick-up, go to the Tucker WIC Office.
- For WIC voucher re-certification, call (404) 508-7777 before going to the health center.
- Vital Records:
- The Office of Vital Records is open. Visit dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/ for birth and death certificates.
- Ryan White Clinic:
- Call before going to the clinic.
- Babies Can't Wait Program:
- We offer services by phone, WebEx telemedicine, and in-person (on a limited basis).
- Children First Program:
- We offer services by phone and WebEx telemedicine.
- Children's Medical Service Program:
- We offer services by phone.
We are the 2nd health department in Georgia to obtain this honor.
Environmental Health Issue
Report an environmental concern in your community.
Men's Health Clinic
Our new clinic offers evening hours for uninsured and under-insured men.
Tucker WIC Clinic
Our newest WIC clinic that offers a Drive-thru voucher pickup