COVID-19 DAILY UPDATES
Walgreens and the City of Atlanta COVID-19 Vaccine Event on April 9th and April 10th
What: Walgreens and the City of Atlanta COVID-19 Vaccine Event
When: Friday, April 9, 2021, and Saturday, April 10, 2021
Where: St. Philip AME Church, 240 Candler Road SE, Atlanta, GA 30317
Sign up here https://bit.ly/31UbXxI!
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine will be given. Second doses of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine will be given
Friday, April 30, 2021, and Saturday, May 1, 2021.
DEKALB COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH ESSENTIAL SERVICES DURING COVID-19
- All health centers are open. Please call before coming to your local health center to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be accepted on a limited basis.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Clinic: WIC voucher pickup available at all health centers. We offer a drive-thru voucher pick-up at the Tucker WIC office. For voucher re-certification, please call (404) 508-7777 before coming. All WIC services are available between 8:15 a.m until 5 p.m. for all health centers.
- Vital Records: This office is open to the public. Birth and death certificates are available online at dekalbhealth.net/vital-records/.
- Ryan White Clinic: Please call before coming to the clinic.
The following services are offered via telephone consultation only:
- Babies Can't Wait
- Children First
- Children's Medical Service
We are the 2nd health department in Georgia to obtain this honor.
Environmental Health Issue
Report an environmental concern in your community.
Men's Health Clinic
Our new clinic offers evening hours for uninsured and under-insured men.
Tucker WIC Clinic
Our newest WIC clinic that offers a Drive-thru voucher pickup