DeKalb County Mobile COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics:
Safer. Healthier. Together.
The DeKalb County Board of Health and DeKalb County government are partnering to bring mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinics to communities throughout DeKalb County, Georgia.
We use demographic data, COVID-19 data (cases, vaccination, testing, etc.), and input from trusted community partners to select locations with a focus on communities that experience health disparities. Here is a map that illustrates our efforts: Map of DeKalb County, GA COVID-19 Cases by ZIP Code and DCBOH Mobile COVID-19 Vaccination Sites 6.24.2022
Do you want more information? Click an option below:
- All Georgians ages 5 years and older can get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will help keep you and your family healthy and safe.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available for everyone at no cost.
- An adult must accompany children 5-17 to get a vaccine.*
- Please bring a photo ID and health insurance information, if available.
*Note: Currently, we only provide COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5-11 at our health centers. We will expand to our Doraville MARTA site and mobile clinics once all nurses are trained.