DECATUR, Ga. – The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold its regularly scheduled meeting via teleconference on Mar. 24, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
Public access to the video conference can be established through the following methods:
- Zoom Video: https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID: 823 9672 0808 / Passcode: 529615
- Zoom Audio: 301-715-8592 | 823 9672 0808 / Passcode: 529615
Agenda items for the meeting include:
I. Approval of Minutes
- Regular Board Meeting Minutes of January 27, 2022
II. Nomination of Officers
III. Contracts for Consideration
- The Radiology Group – Radiology Services – Contract #: 22-0570-Co066-00
- Global Diagnostics – Radiology Services – Contract #: 22-0570-Co065-00
IV. District Health Director’s Board Report for January 2022 – February 2022
V. Financial Status Report
VI. Public Comments
VII. Board Comments
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at 404-294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director, DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, Ga. 30031.