DECATUR, Ga. – The DeKalb County Board of Health will hold a special board meeting via teleconference on Dec. 27, beginning at noon.
Public access to the video conference can be established through the following methods:
- Zoom Video: https://zoom.us/join | Meeting ID: 895 1145 4388 / Passcode: Ryq76G
- Zoom Audio: 301-715-8592, Meeting ID 895 1145 4388, Passcode: 999970
Agenda items for the meeting include:
I. Contracts for Consideration
- Netsmart MyInsight License and Service Agreement Amendment #4 – Contract #09-197-Co051-04
- Jacob’s Eye, LLC – Contract #22-2509-Co054-00 –
American Rescue Planning Plan (ARP) Grant Funds
- Sensis, Inc. – Contract #22-2509-Co049-00 — American Rescue Planning (ARP) Grant Funds
II. Public Comments
III. Board Comments
Anyone who would like to bring an issue before the board can be placed on the agenda by contacting India Dyer at 404-294-3787. Written comments to the board will be accepted at: Office of the Director, DeKalb County Board of Health, P.O. Box 987, Decatur, Ga. 30031.